Deborah Lippmann's Footloose Collection

Posted by Erin on 10/18/11. Filed under: ,

Have you guys seen this?

Dancing in the Sheets, Footloose, Almost Paradise, Let's Hear it for the Boy
Apparently these are being sold on HSN in pairs. Sadly, the two I want (Almost Paradise and Dancing in the Sheets) are not sold together. Isn't that always the way?

As much as the mere thought of the new Footloose makes me want to claw my face off, I really love the names of these. Lippmann always names her colors after songs, and she usually does a great job of assigning the right song to a shade. How great is "Let's Hear it for the Boy"?

Because they are sold in pairs like that, I likely won't be getting these. Or I at least won't be getting them immediately anyway. Besides, I still need to get Stairway to Heaven!

Will you be ordering these? If so, which set do you like best?

No Responses to Deborah Lippmann's Footloose Collection

Leave a Reply