Hello again. I have quite a lot to update on, so please bear with me while I attempt to articulate all of my thoughts ;)
- I still do not have the the glitter that is needed to complete roughly 50 remaining orders. I am beside myself over it and I hope that you all are able to remain patient with me while I wait to acquire it. I cannot apologize enough for this. I would like to state for the record though that I only blame myself for this. My supplier is doing all that she can and is also waiting on the manufacturer in order to make her own polishes with it. She is 150% not to blame and I would not want her to read this by some chance and think that I am upset with her, because I'm not. I am, however, upset with myself for not being as prepared as I should have been. I shall make this a learning lesson for sure and rest assured, I almost never make the same mistake twice ;)
- I have had an incredible burst of polish making creative energy over the last month and 1/2 or so. I have so many different shades marinating and it is KILLING ME not to post previews. I fight with myself every day not to post them. I want you all to see them so badly but would hate to have one of them fail at the last minute and have to tell you that it's a no-go :/
- I do have a 5 piece collection that is faring quite well for the last 4+ weeks and I do plan to release it in another month or so. I am so proud of it. Not only is the concept/theme one that I have been meaning to bring to fruition for a long time, but the colors are all very diverse and IMHO the best I have come up with thus far. I do not think you will be disappointed :)
- As reluctant and sad as I am to do it, some shades will be put to rest once the preorders are completed. I haven't decided which shades are going yet, but I do not plan to retire them indefinitely. I will bring them back periodically but they will no longer be a part of my regular restocks. The reason I am doing this is because I would like to keep my operation as manageable as possible and having too many shades to produce weekly or bi-weekly will prevent me from making as much polish as what is demanded. I will make an announcement on which shades will be put on the back burner as soon as I have come to a decision.
- As I have stated a few times before, I will be taking a bit of a "rest" once the pre orders are completed because I am in desperate need of re-organizing and getting all of my ducks in a row for Nostalgic Nail Lacquer. I am in this for the long haul and it's imperative that I get everything back in order so that I can continue to make sparkly nail polish for the masses!
- As always, thank you all for your support, kindness, generosity and patronage. You all are the reason that I am able to call myself self-employed and the reason I am able to sincerely say that I love what I do for a living.