A Lack of Updates

Posted by Erin on 11/9/11.

I've been neglecting my blog for the last week or so. There are a few reasons for that. Number one, I'm a bit bored by the same old polish colors and am doing some research on a project I hope to start that will remedy that. I've also been running a lot of errands (it took me 2 hours to drive across the city to pick up one of my dogs medications yesterday...) and doing some things elsewhere on the internetz.

I've still been keeping up on my daily manis, but have neglected to photograph them.

I swear I will have some more posts up soon. There likely won't be one tomorrow, seeing as the weather is supposed to be shit. But I promise I'll work overtime on swatching once the sun comes back out. Until then, here's a look at what my nails are wearing today. It's 2 coats of OPI's Rumple's Wiggin with 1 coat of Color Club's Starry Temptress topcoat over it.

No Responses to A Lack of Updates

Leave a Reply