China Glaze - Zombie Zest

Posted by Erin on 9/5/11. Filed under: , , , ,

Today I'm swatching one of my favorite polishes of all time- Zombie Zest from China Glaze's 2010 Awakening collection. There is so much about this one polish that I love. The color, the finish, the name. I definitely had to give it the recognition that it deserves.



Color:
A gorgeous olive green jelly base infused with millions of particles of green and gold micro glitter. There are no proper adjectives to describe how stunning this color is. So I'll let the pictures do the talking for me.



Application:
Easy to control, but pretty sheer. It takes me 4 coats to achieve the opacity and depth of color that I prefer. And because it requires so many coats, it's drying time leaves a lot to be desired.



Downside:
See above. When I use this polish I make sure I have a spare hour and a movie to watch. If you don't give this the proper amount of time to dry, you will end up with a mess on your hands (literally).



Bottom Line:
Just look at it. It's one of the best colors I've ever seen! If you love greens and glitters then you need this polish. It's also relatively cheap (I think I paid about $5 for mine) and perfect for Halloween coming up. The other colors from ChG's Awakening collection are pretty awesome too. If you have a chance to score the whole set, I say go for it. You won't be disappointed.

No Responses to China Glaze - Zombie Zest

Leave a Reply