Nostalgic Nail Lacquer: My So-Called Lacquer release date

Posted by Erin on 3/16/12.

Hello :) I finally got my act together and all of the My So-Called Lacquer shades are in their bottles and ready to go. The only problem is that I don't have legit swatches of them yet, as the weather has been pretty crappy the last couple days. My weather dashboard widget tells me that tomorrow is mostly sunny though, so I'll get shots of them then.

The set time for them to be up in the shop is tomorrow, Saturday March 17th at approx. 3pm EST. I'll make an update here at that time to let you know they're up, and I'll also announce it on twitter.

I have to warn you that this release is VERY limited because I am dumb and ran out of bottles. I tried to order them in time but something funky happened with Paypal and my order ended up just going through last night. So...no bottles til probably mid-week. But once those are in I will be restocking with all of my current shades.

I am still working with a really small amount of base as well. I am anticipating a response from the supplier soon though. Please keep your fingers crossed that any hiatus I will be forced to go on is a short one!

5 Responses to Nostalgic Nail Lacquer: My So-Called Lacquer release date

  1. Unknown

    darn it .... ok i will wait but i want rayanne you have made me dream about the shade since u posted the previews

  2. The JD

    OMG! I am so, so so so excited! Will other shades be in stock as well (I only ask to prepare the boyfriend as to how much I plan on spending)? :D

  3. Anonymous

    Very excited I can't wait

  4. triceratops

    YAY! Will these be available on Overall Beauty too?

  5. Anonymous

    I love looking through an article that can make people think.

    Also, many thanks for permitting me to comment!

    My blog post; quantrim

Leave a Reply