Nostalgic Nail Lacquer: Restock Tomorrow

Posted by Erin on 3/5/12.

So the balls did not arrive today like I was hoping, but in the worst case scenario, I WILL have balls by Thursday at the latest. Aside from that, the lacquers are made. All I gotta do is give them a few shakes and add balls. So tomorrow is going to be restock day anyway.

You will find the lacquers at NostalgicNailLacquer.com at approximately 4pm EST tomorrow (Tuesday March 6th).

Please read the following, as some of it is important:

- There are no more "sets" of lacquer. Each lacquer is being sold individually.

- Shipping rates are still the same, HOWEVER...

- If you plan to buy more than 7 lacquers, the appropriate shipping charge of $11.00 will not show up in your cart. It will still show up as $5.15. So if you are going to purchase more than 7 lacquers, please email me first? :) I promise I will accomodate you even if all of the lacquers show up as sold out. I make sure to keep a small amount of materials on hand in case of emergencies and situations like this.

- Please bear in mind that this is the first time I am using this new store, so I'm not 100% sure of how it spits it's information out on my end. I've heard great things about it from another girl in the nail community who gets a TON of sales though, so I don't anticipate any nightmares happening. I'm just giving you a heads up in case I start going crazy and you all wonder why ;) Seriously though, I *probably* won't go crazy.

A small note about the lacquers themselves, and The Bizarre Teenage Love Triangle collection in particular:

Without giving any of my secrets away (just kidding...they aren't really that secret) I will tell you that each lacquer is made in the bottle that it's sold in. They're made of matte pigments, suspension base, and white base (and glitter!). Because the pigments I use for them are deeply concentrated I use very little of them in each bottle. The tiniest scoop sold by TKB? Too big. So measurements are not exactly the same per bottle. I will promise you that I have never noticed a difference in shade once the lacquer is applied to my nails though, and I have tested to make sure this is true many times (although not with the bottles I send you of course).

I am telling you this not because I have ever had any complaints about the slight variations, but because I like to be 100% honest about my product. You, as a consumer, deserve that.

And with all of that said, I will see you tomorrow ;)

3 Responses to Nostalgic Nail Lacquer: Restock Tomorrow

  1. Anonymous

    I cant wait. Fingers crossed that I am able to park in front of the computer and wait for your grand reopening I feel like its Christmas Eve. :)

  2. eRiN

    Hi, I've never bought from you before and have no idea what the prices are! Can you give me an idea of how much each nail polish would be so I can make my plans? Thanks :)

  3. Erin

    They're $9 per bottle :)

Leave a Reply