All of your questions...answered!

Posted by Erin on 3/4/12.

I keep getting convo's on Etsy regarding when and where my lacquers will be sold, so I figured I'd make another post with a rundown on all of the info.

When can I buy your lacquers?
Hopefully on Tuesday (March 6th). I will make a blog post and update on twitter at least 8 hours in advance so that everyone has fair warning.

Where can I buy your lacquers?
As I stated in a previous post, I have decided to stop using Etsy for the time being. The new location of the shop is: Nostalgicnaillacquer.com. You will see that it's not functional yet, but I will take it out of maintenance mode as soon as the sale begins.

You promised you would set aside an order for me. What now?
The 2 or 3 of you who I promised orders to will get reserved listings on Etsy. I will message you on Etsy with the link to your listing. I didn't forget about you :)

What if I don't catch your sale? Will you reserve something for me?
Part of what makes Etsy difficult for me is the reserved listings issue. It makes it a bit difficult for me to keep track of inventory and sometimes people ask for reserved listings and then never purchase them (which costs me money). So at this point I cannot reserve anything for people. Perhaps when this learning curve is over for me I will be able to though!

Why are you leaving Etsy?
I'm not "leaving" per se. I am trying out a different method of selling my lacquers that appears to be much more cost effective. It's also easier for you to purchase my lacquers this way because you don't need an Etsy account to do so. We'll see how it goes :)

When is your new collection coming?
I know I have been teasing with the new collection FOREVER! But I swear they are coming next week. I have a whole bunch of base coming on Friday and all of it will be for the My So-Called Lacquer collection. After that I will make bunches of everything all together. I may even discontinue a few shades... But I will let you all know well in advance should I decide to do that.

If you have any other questions you can email me :D

I also want to let you guys know that some of my lacquers are now being sold at Overall Beauty. They're out of stock at the moment but I'm shipping a box of them off to Kim this week. So bookmark it and while you're waiting, buy some other badass indie brands ;)

No Responses to All of your questions...answered!

Leave a Reply